WHAT IF YOU COULD SHAPE PARK CITY’S FUTURE IN A SINGLE DAY?
With Live PC Give PC, you can. Every November, our community comes together for 24hours of giving. It's one extraordinary day to support the organizations that make Park City special. And it's your chance to make a real impact - every donation you make gives your favorite organization the chance to win matching grants and prizes.
Park City Community Foundation created, developed and continues to lead this campaign because we believe that each year, Park City grows one step closer to becoming a community in which every citizen contributes to nonprofit organizations. LINK TO LIVE PC GIVE PC!
Visit the Live PC Give PC’s website http://www.livepcgivepc.org to learn more about the campaign, participating nonprofits, volunteer opportunities or to make a donation. We also invite you to join the conversation about Live PC Give PC via:
Snapshot of Live PC Give PC
- 2011 (inaugural year) – Raised over $330,000 from 1,500 donors in 24 hours
- 2012 – Raised almost $600,000 from 2,700 in 24 hours
- 2013 – Raised $832,000 from 2,700 donors. We reached our goal of 500 new donors by 11:00 am!
Day of Giving Partners
- Barbara Zimonja & Richard Pack
- Edward N. and Carol Scott Robinson
- Peter & Mary Wright