Park City women supporting Summit County women and children through high impact philanthropy.
- Reach: Engage 1,000 women in giving
- Impact: Build a $1 million endowment in one year
- Permanence: Support Summit County women and children with 1-3 high impact grants, in perpetuity.
How does it work?
- The goal is to raise $1,000 from 1,000 individuals in one year and build a $1 million endowment.
- To be a member a woman/girl must donate or have donated in her honor $1,000, but people may give more.
- Donations can be made one time, quarterly ($250) or monthly ($84).
Why should I give?
- Your one-time gift of $1,000 will make grants of up to $50,000, forever.
- Your one-time gift is a lifetime membership - you may vote annually on the grants.
- Your one-time gift is matched by 999 other women.
- Your gift is tax-deductible.
- Your gift is forever: Park City Community Foundation will endow the fund, and grant will be made from the earnings, forever.
BE ONE IN A THOUSAND.